Most Ever Online:
Joined: Jan 24, 2005
Location: Playdium Bowling Center
|Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:43 pm Post subject: 8TH SCTBA PRIMA PASTA OPEN MASTERS MAR 15 - 19, 2017
| Good day!
On Behalf of the officers and members of SCTBA, we are cordially inviting you to join the 8th SCTBA Prima Pasta Open Masters Championships. Please see attached file for the format. For room reservations feel free to contact us
To foster camaraderie, good sportsmanship and harmony amongst bowlers from different regions, we are organizing a bowling tournament this March 15 - 19 at Puyat Sports Baguio, 5th Floor Baguio Center Mall, Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City. This tournament is named as the 8Th SCTBA – PRIMA PASTA OPEN MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIPS.
We would like to invite you and your team to participate in this endeavor. We believe that this competition shall be a steppingstone to make a great ambiance and hopefully fully unite our bowlers to participate in the association tournaments. Attached herein is the format of our tournament.
Your support is important and we truly appreciate it. With sincere appreciation, we hope for a favorable action to this request.
Nikko Jayson Go, MBA
8th SCTBA – PRIMA PASTA OPEN MASTERS CHAMPIONSHIPS
Hosted By: Summer Capital Tenpin Bowling Association Inc.
Venue: Puyat Sports Baguio, 5/F Baguio Center Mall, Date: March 15 – 19, 2017
Magsaysay Ave. Baguio City, Benguet
A. TOURNAMENT ELIGIBILITY
The 8th SCTBA Prima Pasta Open Masters Championships is open to all bowling enthusiasts nationwide Male or Female regardless of class or affiliation. The tournament is sanctioned by the Philippine Bowling Federation, Inc.
B.1 Qualifying Round
Best of any 2 blocks composed of 3 games/block. (Multiple attempts allowed).
1. Mixed Open Masters – This division is open to all male and female bowlers. Top 30 (Defending Champion, 4 female, 25 mixed) qualifiers shall play a 10 – game series with handicap with lane movement after every game. Top 6 shall proceed to the stepladder shootout match. Members of the RP Pool respectively RP men will be given 0 and RP ladies will be given 8 regardless of average.
2. Classified Masters – This division is open to all male and female bowlers with an average of 185 and below. Top 33 qualifiers shall play 8 games with lane movement after every 2 games. The lowest 25 bowlers after the 8 game series shall be eliminated. The remaining 8 bowlers will play 2 more games (scores to be added to their first 8 games) to vie for the top 8 prizes.
3. Mixed Restricted Seniors Division – This division is open to all SCTBA members (no age restriction) together with senior male and female bowlers with an age of 50 by December 31, 2017. Top 24 (6 female; 18 mixed) qualifiers shall play 8 games with lane movement after every game and positioning at the last game. The top 3 bowlers shall be given the prize.
*** LAST SQUAD OF QUALIFYING 4TH SQUAD OR 1PM SQUAD OF SATURDAY***
Note: RP Team, RP Pool or RP Youth Members are not allowed in Classified Masters.
B.2 Stepladder Shoot out (Mixed Open Masters)
Top 6 bowlers after the 10-game series shall play the stepladder Shootout.
4TH , 5TH & 6TH placed bowlers play for a one game shootout.
Winner of Match One will play the 3RD and 2ND placed bowler for one game.
Winner of Match Two will play the 1st placed bowler for one game. The 1st placer after the Master Finals, will have a twice to beat advantage.
Entering average of the bowler shall be taken from the latest center list of average, current PBF listing average duly signed by the Club Association President , Tournament Coordinator and Secretary whichever is higher; however, the tournament committee reserves the right to reclassify a bowler if it deems that the club or association average is erroneous.
Bowlers without established average shall be classify as Mixed Open Masters and be given Zero (0) hdcp for male and eight ( for female. (failure to submit certification from current club / association President or tournament Coordinator , bowler shall be classify to a higher Division and be given Zero hdcp.)
Range of averages for handicapping RP MEN: 0 RP LADIES: 8
RP BOYS: 0 RP GIRLS: 8
AVERAGES Handicap – Male Handicap – Female
MIXED OPEN MASTERS
201 and above 0 8
196 – 200 4 12
191 – 195 8 16
186 – 190 12 20
185 and below 16 24
181 – 185 0 8
176 – 180 4 12
171 – 175 8 16
166 – 170 12 20
161 – 165 16 24
156 – 160 20 28
155 and below 24 32
RESTRICTED SENIORS MASTERS
201 and above 0 8
196 – 200 4 12
186 – 195 8 16
181 – 185 12 20
176 – 180 16 24
171 – 175 20 28
170 and below 24 32
A bowler with an average of 186 and above is not allowed in the Classified Masters.
Seniors bowlers with an age of 60 must declare their seniority; if so then they are entitled + 5.
APPLICABLE FOR RESTRICTED SENIOR DIVISION ONLY: Senior bowlers with an age of 65 and above shall enjoy an additional 5 handicap MAX of 32 handicap for Men and 40 Handicap for Ladies
D.1 QUALIFYING ROUND
Registration Fee 2600.00Php per bowler (2 blocks of 3 games)
Re entry Fee 600.00Php (1 block of 3 games)
Double- up 300.00Php in any possible 2 divisions.
D.2 Master Finals Round
MIXED OPEN MASTERS 3000Php.
CLASSIFIED MASTERS 2800Php.
RESTRICTED SENIORS MASTERS 2000Php.
E. BOWLING ON WRONG LANE
When a bowler bowls on the wrong lane a dead ball shall be declared and the player is required to re-bowl on the correct lane.
Uniform oiling shall be used throughout the tournament.
G. TIE – BREAKERS
• In case of a tie in last spot of the masters after the qualifying round tie breaker will be the least difference between their highest 2 sets. If a tie still exists, tiebreaker shall be based from the highest and lowest game of the series among the 6 qualifying games.
• In case of a tie among the 2nd to 6th placer after the finals in the Mixed Open Masters, 2nd to 8th placer for the Classified Masters, 2nd and 3rd for the Restricted Seniors Masters, tiebreakers will be the least difference from the highest and lowest game of the series.
• In case of tie for the 1st place after the finals in Mixed Open Masters, Classified Masters and Restricted Seniors Masters, tiebreaker will be a one game roll–off to determine the champion.
• In case of tie during the shootout /stepladder match, tiebreaker will be the 9th and 10th frame roll-off.
Wearing of sleeveless and collarless T – Shirts shall not be allowed.
I. SCORE SHEET
It is the responsibility of the bowler to verify the correctness of his/her score after each game by signing on the official score sheet. If bowler fails to sign the official score sheet it is deemed correct and no protest will be entertained.
J. INTERPRETATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
The tournament committee reserves the right to make the final interpretation in any of the rules and regulations mentioned above and to decide on any matters not covered by the aforementioned rules and regulations. WTBA and ABF rules shall apply.
PERFECT GAME TOTAL PRIZE – P10, 000 (P 2,500 for EVERY perfect game)
MIXED OPEN CLASSIFIED MIXED RESTRICTED SENIORS
Champion P 50, 000.00 P 30, 000.00 P 20,000.00
1st Runner – up P 25, 000.00 P 15, 000.00 P 10,000.00
2nd Runner – up P 12, 500.00 P 7, 500.00 P 5,000.00
3rd Runner – up P 6, 000.00 P 3, 500.00
4th Runner – up P 3, 000.00 P 2, 000.00
5th Runner – up P 2, 000.00 P 1, 000.00
6th Runner – up P 1, 000.00
7th Runner – up P 1, 000.00
MOST EXERCISE (Bowler with the most re entries): Special Prize
OTHER SPECIAL PRIZES SUCH AS BAGUIO DELICACIES TO BE GIVEN AWAY.
SCHEDULE OF QUALIFYING
DATE 8AM 9AM 10AM 11AM 12NN 1PM 2PM 3PM 4PM 5PM 6PM 7PM 8PM 9PM 10PM
Mar 15 - - - - Oiling MQ MQ MQ MQ OILING MQ MQ MQ MQ
Mar 16 - - - - Oiling MQ MQ MQ MQ OILING MQ MQ MQ MQ
Mar 17 - Oiling MQ MQ MQ MQ Oiling MQ MQ MQ OILING MQ MQ MQ MQ
Mar 18 - Oiling MQ MQ MQ MQ Oiling MQ MQ MQ OILING MQ MQ MQ MQ
MIXED RESTRICTED SENIORS MASTERS
Mar 19 Oiling
CLASSIFIED MASTERS Oiling MIXED OPEN MASTERS AWARDING CEREMONIES
The committee reserves the right to add or subtract squads due to the number players.
SATURDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
Master Finals Restricted Seniors Classified Mixed Open
Registration 6:00 PM – 6:45 PM 8:30 AM to 9:15 AM 1:15 PM to 2:00PM
Calling of reserves 6:46 PM – 6:50 PM 9:16 AM to 9:20 AM 2:01 PM to 2:05PM
Shadow bowling 6:51 PM 9:21 AM 2:06 PM
Roll-Off 7:00 PM 9:30 AM 2:15 PM
Oiling of lanes for finals:
6:00 PM Restricted Seniors
8:00 AM Classified Masters
1:00 PM Mixed Open Masters (no oiling for Stepladder Shootout match)
Shoot out / Stepladder match right after the Master Finals round
Nikko Jayson P. Go 09175081805
Peter U. Go 09175061922
Archie B. Pertez 09189291426
||All times are UTC - 5 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum