Most Ever Online:
Joined: Jan 24, 2005
Location: Playdium Bowling Center
|Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:50 pm Post subject: 14TH DATBI INVITATIONAL OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS Apr. 19-24
As we know the success of our previous (13th DATBI Invitational Open championships) relies greatly to you and the whole group who supported the event .It is our great pleasure to invite you once again to join our 14th DATBI Invitational Open Championships on April 19, 2016 to April 24, 2016)
The officers and members of (DATBI) Dagupan Association of Tenpin Bowlers Inc. are extending this invitation to your Club/ Association to join us and have fun playing here at CSI Fun World & Amusement Center, CSI The City Mall, Lucao District, Dagupan City.
Thank you and see you in Dagupan ! ! !
14th DATBI – CSI Invitational Open Championships
CSI The City Mall, Lucao District, Dagupan City
TOURNAMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
April 19 – 24, 2016
This tournament is organized by (DATBI) Dagupan Association of Tenpin Bowlers Inc. and CSI Fun World & Amusement Center. This tournament is open to all male and female bowlers who are members in good standing of any associations / clubs affiliated with the Philippine Bowling Congress.
Latest PBC average shall apply for the purpose of classification. Bowler/s without established PBC average shall furnish a copy of average certification from their respective Association signed by President or Secretary, otherwise they will classified as class O bowler/s.
QUALIFYING: Bowlers will be playing 6 games in the qualifying round to be played in 2 blocks of 3 games. Each bowler may choose their preferred squad, subject to the availability of lanes. There will be no changing of squad once they started. Handicap will be given to bowlers based on their respective PBC Averages (see section 6). The top 30 players with the highest total pinfalls with handicap plus 2 from the desperado squad will advance to the finals for each Division. Top Qualifier for each Division will Bowl Free during Finals
TOP 60 Grouping
Open Master TOP 1 to 30 plus 2 from Desperado squad (32 Finalists)
Classified Division TOP 1 to 30 plus 2 from Desperado squad (32Finalists)
4. DESPERADO: The desperado squad will be after the last squad of each division. To be eligible to bowl in the desperado squad, bowler must have previously made at least 3 qualifying attempts before they can register. Format: a one game will be bowled to decide on the final qualifiers for the various groups. The top 2 scorers for each division will advance to their respective finals.
NOTE: bowlers should inform the secretariat whether he/she is qualifying for Master’s or Classified Division before playing the event. Any declaration made after the game has been played shall not be considered.
5. FINALS: The top 60 bowlers in the qualifying round plus the 4 qualifiers from the desperado squad will bowl 10 games each in 2 different squad time. Previous pinfalls will not be carried over to the finals. There will be lane transfer every game. Bowlers assigned at even numbered lane will moved to the right, bowlers assigned at odd numbered lane will moved to left. The last game for Classified will serve as the positioning round. The top 6 finisher for Classified Division after 10 games will be declared as winners.
Top 6 bowler for Open Master will advance to the Stepladder /Shootout finals and the winner of the final match will be declared as the Champion for 14th DATBI–CSI Invitational Open Championships.
NOTE: Members of RP Team , Pool and Players with an average of 196 and above for men and 186 and above for ladies are not allowed in Classified Division.
SHOOTOUT FINALS FOR GROUP 1
Match 1 : The 4th , 5th & 6th placer will play 1 game shoot –out The winner of this match based on total pinfalls with handicap will advance to the next match . Bowlers who lose in the shoot-out can only go down one position from their original rank (for example, a bowler who came in fourth and loses in the shoot-out will became the 5th placer) subsequently, the maximum a bowler could moved up would be two ranks unless the bowler moves – up to the next round. In other words the play off for the first match is used only to determine the bowler who would move –up to the next rank.
Match 2 : Winner of the 1st match and the 3rd placer will play a 1 game Stepladder match, the winner of this match based on total pinfalls with handicap will advance to the next match .
Match 3 : The winner of match 2 and the 2nd placer will play a one game Stepladder match, the winner will advance to the 4th and final match .
Final Match : The winner of match 3 shall play against the top qualifier where the top qualifier will enjoy a twice to beat advantage. The winner of this match based on the total pinfalls with handicap will be declared as Champion of 14th DATBI–CSI Invitational Open Championships.
6. HANDICAPS :
Handicapping will be based on the latest PBC Averages. Bowlers without established average must submit a certification duly signed by their respective Association/Club President and /or Secretary. Any misdeclaration of average by bowler will result in the disqualification of involved bowler from the tournament and no refund of his / her registration fee shall be made. Below is the chart for handicap.
HDCP FOR BOWLERS WITH AN AVERAGE OF 195 AND BELOW FOR MEN AND 184 AND BELOW FOR WOMEN WHO WISH TO QUALIFY TO OPEN MASTER
MALE HDCP FEMALE HDCP
196 and above 0 186 and above 10
186 to 195 10 180 to 185 16
170 to 185 16 170 to 179 24
169 and below 24 169 and below 32
HDCP OF BOWLERS FOR CLASSIFIED DIVISION BASED ON THEIR PBC AVERAGE
196 and above 0 N/A
191 TO 195 4 N/A
186 TO 190 8 N/A
181 TO 185 12 16
176 TO 180 16 20
171 TO 175 20 24
166 TO 170 24 28
165 & below 28 32
Note: Senior Citizen Bowlers 60 years and above shall be given additional handicap of five (5) points per game.
7. TIE – BREAKERS
* In case of a tie in the 30th place after the qualifying round in Open Master and Classified Division. Tie breaker will be the least difference between the highest and lowest game of the highest 2 qualifying series without handicap.
* In case of tie for the 2nd to the 6th placer after the finals in Classified Divion, prize money shall be added up and be divided among the tied bowlers. Final placing for the trophies shall be determine by the least difference of the highest and the lowest game in the finals.
* In case of tie for the 1st place after the finals in Classified Division and Open Master, tie breaker will be a one -game roll off.
* In case of tie during the shootout/stepladder match, tie breaker will be the 9th and 10th frame roll –off.
* In case of tie for the 2nd, 3rd and 6th place in Open Master after the 10 game series, tie breaker will be the least difference of the highest and lowest game of the final series.
* In case of tie in the desperado squad, tie breaker will be the roll-off of the 9th and 10th frame.
8. BOWLERS UNIFORM
Bowlers are advice to wear proper uniform during the tournament proper. Wearing of sleeveless shall not be allowed. No short pants for male bowlers and short – shorts for female bowlers.
9. LANE BREAKDOWN
If a single pair of lane/s becomes unusable for more than 15 minutes before or during the game, the tournament committee reserves the right to assign any available lanes provided by the bowling center to affected participants. No practice bowl will be allowed. The committee reserves the right to review the situation and take actions accordingly.
10. LOSS SCORE : In case of a power/computer failure, which results in a loss of any score/s not yet recorded on the Master Score sheets and which cannot be recalled, the bowler/s concerned will be required to re- bowl a new game . However, scores of completed games that have been recorded in the Master Score sheet shall stand as official score and the bowler shall not be required to re – bowl a new game.
11. BOWLING ON WRONG LANE: In case a bowler bowls on wrong lane and such error is discovered before another bowler bowl on the same lanes, a dead ball shall be declared. In which case, the bowler concerned shall be required to re- bowl on the correct lane. If error is not discovered and the opposing bowler has bowled on the same lanes, the score shall count and the bowler shall be required to bowl his subsequent frames on wrong lane.
12. PROTEST: All protest involving the qualifying round should be submitted in writing not later than 9:00 P.M. on April 23, 2016 (Saturday), otherwise it will not be entertained. All protest involving quarter – finals, semi – finals, step ladder /shootout and grand finals match should also be made in writing and submitted to the tournament committee immediately before the presentation of prizes. And their Decision is Final.
13. TOURNAMENT FEES:
Entry Fee P2,500 (inclusive of 2 sets of 3 games)
Re- Entry P 500 (inclusive of 3 games)
Finals Fee P3,000 (10 games Open Master w/ T- shirt )
P2,800 (10 games Classified Division w/ T-shirt )
Note: A bowler can play in another division .just add P1,500 which includes 2 sets of 3 games series to qualify for the specific division.
All Tournament fees are not refundable and non - transferable. Entries are on a first – come first – served basis.
* The tournament committee reserves the right to add additional squads in case influx of bowlers on the last 2 days of qualifying.
14. TOURNAMENT SQUAD SCHEDULE:
* Oiling of lanes before 1st squad and 5:00pm only.
April 19 - 21, 2016
Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursday
11:00AM – 12:00NN – 1:00PM – 2:00PM – 3:00PM -4:00PM
OILING - 6:00PM - 7:00PM – 8:00PM – 9:00PM
April 22, 2016
9:00AM – 10:00AM - 11:00AM – 12:00NN – 1:00PM – 2:00PM – 3:00PM -4:00PM
OILING - 6:00PM - 7:00PM – 8:00PM – 9:00 - Desperado for Classified
April 23, 2016
1:00PM -2:00PM – 3:00PM – 4PM
OILING - 6:00PM – 7:00PM-8:00PM -9:00PM –Desperado for Open Division
Classified Division Finals Open Master’s Finals
April 23, 2016 (Saturday) April 24, 2016 (Sunday
8:00AM - Registration 8:00AM - Registration
8:46AM - Calling of Reserves 8:46AM - Calling of Reserves
9:00AM - Roll- Off 9:00AM - Roll - Off
SHOOT – OUT FINALS (No re – oiling for shoot – out Finals)
Open Master’s Classified Division
Champion P60,000 plus Trophy P 45,000plus Trophy
1st Runner -up P30,000 plus Trophy P 20,000plus Trophy
2nd Runner -up P15,000 plus Trophy P 10,000plus Trophy
3d Runner –up P 8,000 P 7,000
4th Runner –up P 5,000 P 5,000
5th Runner -up P 4,000 P 4,000
16. SPECIAL PRIZES
* PERFECT GAME 300
P10,000 - ( 1 winner )
( 2 or More winner 5K for the 1st perfect gamer and 5K to be divided
equally to the next perfect gamers )
17. TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS:
18. LEGAL COUNSEL :
Atty. Jonathan Lomboy
Mr. Maximo “Momoy ” Abesamis
Dr. Oscar Ramirez
Mr. Jose “Peps” Verzosa
Mr. Tony Patungan
20. EX OFFICIO :
Mr. Bernabe dy
||All times are UTC - 5 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum