06. Guest
07. Guest
08. Guest
09. Guest
10. Guest
11. Guest
12. Guest
13. Guest

Forum Index  •   Search  •   Usergroups  •   Edit your profile  •   Members  •   Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  •   Board Rules  •   Statistics  •   Staff  •   Forum FAQ  •   Log in

Search for at
Playdium Bowling Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
BNB TOURNAMENTS RESULTS PAGE Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions Rannie 0 Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:36 pm
powerpee View latest post
15TH PTBA-CROWN PIPES OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP JULY1-9, 2017 Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:50 am
benny View latest post
2ND PBF YOUTH QUARTERLY CHAMPIONSHIPS JUNE 25, 2017 Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:19 am
benny View latest post
37TH PBA OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS JUNE 10-18, 2017 Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:17 am
benny View latest post
15TH ATBA OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP MAY 20-28, 2017 Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Tue May 23, 2017 1:13 am
benny View latest post
2017 PHILIPPINE INTERNATIONAL OPEN MAY 13-28, 2017 Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Tue May 23, 2017 1:11 am
benny View latest post

DATKOM Reservation

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Playdium Bowling Forum Index -> Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhune

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:54 pm  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

Hi! We still have available slots for the opening of DATKOM Super Bowling on Nov. 5.
I´d like to remind you that the Top 2 finisher of the opening day will be automatically occupy the 2 slots in the finals and have the chance to win P70,000.00
Squads are: 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm

Just text me at 0910-6752937 with your name and your preferred squads for sure booking.

Thank you!
tback

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:03 pm  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

count me in sir jhune. i´ll text you.
Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:56 pm  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

we have limited slots for 1pm to 5pm squads, booking required for this squads on a first come first served basis. thankyou

blackcloud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 4:13 pm  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

how about showing a graph of what the oil pattern will look like? that way, you cover yourselves from any accusations of playing favorites to the leftys. gives you ammunition to answer back if they give excuses.
Angelo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:15 pm  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

sorry blackcloud, we dont have any reader in our center, only pbc have this equipment pero its old na rin....
anyway, sometimes this graph confuses more of our bowlers but i know it helps din in answering accusations...hehehee oh well... hope ur here blackcloud

blackcloud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:20 am  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

if i was there and i heard someone making false accusations like that , i would tell them to take it up with my lawyer otherwise they would be looking at a defamation suit. of course you wouldn´t want to get to that point but if it continues to be an ongoing problem, what are you going to do? as a business you do have certain rights, the customer is always right but to a certain point.
it will be awhile before i get there because i´m bowling tournaments here
on the weekends and trying to pay the bills.

[ This message was edited by: blackcloud on 2005-10-30 11:20 ]
dabesbowlerindapilipins

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:07 am  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

the graph means nothing. it is a worthless piece of information.
blackcloud

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:01 pm  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

to you it might be, but to the average bowler, it lets them know what to expect.
dabesbowlerindapilipins

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:20 am  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

the average bowler does not know how to read a graph and interpret it. the graph does not tell everything. more often, it is misleading.

for example, there´s one tournament that´s clearly a christmas tree on the graph but when you play the pattern, shot for the right was found around the 4th arrow (with o.b.) while the shot for the left was found around the 12th.

another example would be same pattern but different oil used. what happened was most ppl couldnt hook the ball.

coach angelo is right about his post. it sometimes causes confusion. however, it is s.o.p. to display the graph for the bowlers´ perusal.

we are off topic.
Angelo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:37 am  Post subject: DATKOM Reservation Reply with quote

take advantage of the benefit of playing today and be one of the qualifiers for the finals, see you today at playdium for more action as DATKOM TOurney starts this lunch time....see you champs!!!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Playdium Bowling Forum Index ->  Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: