21. Guest
22. Guest
23. Guest
24. Guest
25. Guest
26. Guest
27. Guest
28. Guest

Forum Index  •   Search  •   Usergroups  •   Edit your profile  •   Members  •   Log in to check your private messages
Ranks  •   Board Rules  •   Statistics  •   Staff  •   Forum FAQ  •   Log in

Search for at
Playdium Bowling Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
BNB TOURNAMENTS RESULTS PAGE Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions Rannie 0 Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:36 pm
powerpee View latest post
2018 PLAYDIUM OCTOBER MONTHLY WINNERS Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:47 am
benny View latest post
2018 PLAYDIUM ELIMINATOR CHALLENGE OCTOBER WINNERS Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 4 Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:41 am
benny View latest post
2018 PSB SEPTEMBER MONTHLY WINNERS Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:02 am
benny View latest post
REMATE BOWLING CLUB SATURDAY SINGLES HANDICAPPED LEAGUE Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:39 am
benny View latest post
15TH PTBA-CROWN PIPES OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP JULY1-9, 2017 Tournaments / Leagues / Competitions benny 0 Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:50 pm
benny View latest post

Invitation to DEMO DAYS

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Playdium Bowling Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HammerHead

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:28 pm  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I would like to invite all the bowlers to this year´s Hammer and Ebonite Demo Days on Oct 8 at Green Valley and Oct 9 here at Playdium.

For those who do not know what the Demo days is all about, please allow me to explain.

Demo days is an event that lets the bowlers try the newest and latest bowling ball releases from Hammer and Ebonite without actually having to buy the ball. This takes the guess work out of thinking if the ball will be right for you or not. Try all 6 new bowling ball releases from Hammer and Ebonite at no risk or obligation.

The Demo balls use a patented system of fitment to be able to let bowlers try the balls out on the lanes. The system lets you change the finger and thumb sizes. You don´t want to miss this once a year event! Fee is only P300/squad and that is just basically for lane fees.

If that is not enough to get you to go to the demo days. Ebonite will also be bringing in a ball driller from the US to help you layout/drill your new ball for the reaction that you want. There will also be some give aways at the event. Hope to see you all!

Let me know if anyone has any question regarding the Demo Days.

BOWL TO WIN!
dabesbowlerindapilipins

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:55 pm  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

i will be there.
Pseudomonas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:51 am  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

Any idea on what ebonite/hammer balls will be on demo?
blackcloud

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:06 pm  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

i´ve attended the first ebonite demo days here in portland five years ago. it was a blast! i would recommend it for those looking to try ebonite/hammer. most of the balls in the current lineup should be available to throw during demo days. but i will not count on it.
who´s on staff with ebonite and hammer out there?
Angelo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:05 pm  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

Playdium is sponsoring 50 demo days shirt for Playdium Participants in support for this big event of Ebonite and Hammer bowling gears. First 2 years was a blast and this year, more bowlers are expected to come.

HammerHead

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:47 pm  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Sorry, I forgot to post the balls that will be here for the Demo Days.

Anyway, here is the list of balls that will be here.

EBONITE
XXXcel
V2 Power
Big Time Pearl

Hammer
Hawg
Big Rig Diesel
Razor Blade

Let me know if anyone has any more questions.

Hope to see you all there!
blackcloud

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:08 am  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

why not bring the current line in? they have more than that. pam buckner, ebonite/hammer´s rep, brings with her the current line of balls ( and at least one of eveything) for us to try out for the demo days i´ve been going to over here in portland all the times i´ve attended. PBA regional and national tour staffers are on hand as well to help out. (these PBA guys are paid to do this during the off season.)
i´ve decided to switch to hammer this season especially after the sucess patrick allen had last season with them on tour.
altogether, you will like what you will see from ebonite/hammer this season.
don´t miss out on the demo days there.

[ This message was edited by: blackcloud on 2005-09-17 13:09 ]
HammerHead

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:13 pm  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

The reason why not all the balls in the current Hammer and Ebonite line are here is because the shipping would be quite expensive to bring all of them here. Also these are the only Demo balls that are doing the rounds in Asia. I beleive that there are 3 to 5 sets of Dermo balls for the USA alone and only 1 set fo Asia. And again the cost of AirFreight for all the balls across Asia will not be cost effective. That´s right, AIR FREIGHT! Demo balls in the USA would travel by road only so shipping is relatively cheap.

Hope to see everyone at the Demos!

Angelo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:42 pm  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

we are arranging a seminar for bowlers before the actual demo days start, we will post our final schedule ASAP. hope to see you here at playdium.

Angelo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:36 pm  Post subject: Invitation to DEMO DAYS Reply with quote

thanks for the people who attended the bowling seminar, hope you learned kahit it was short.... again thanks and see you on Sunday for the Demo Days, get a free shirt if you attend, tshirt is nice...hehehe

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Playdium Bowling Forum Index ->  General All times are UTC - 5 Hours [DST enabled]
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: